cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Blogs for a new user

ptc-2762940
1-Newbie

Blogs for a new user

Just learning ProE / PTC products and wonder what any of you would suggest for a good blog(s) or online resource for tips, tricks, tutorials, lessons etc etc...

TIA

Ben

2 REPLIES 2

Great I got some but why did they show up in my email and not here for everyone elses benefit? anyhow here is a cut and paste

Hi Ben

Here's a few to get you started:

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:ptc-2762940)

On of the 'odd' things about this forum is that it originally an email based system (email exploder) and the rules were you replied back to the original poster and then it was their responsibility to send a summarized list of the responses along with any other information they deemed pertinent that led to a good solution.

Us old timers on the list still do it that way most of the time. In fact, I only rarely ever visit the online stuff.

You did good though. You can use the search functionality in this forum and then if you don't find your answer, you can post your questions here. There is a huge range of experience on this forum. Guys who have been using pro/e since day one pretty much. You won't find a more knowledgeable group.

Another good place is the mcadcentral pro/e forum.
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags