cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

CoCreate 3.0 PE graphic error !??? Need Help

ChristopherS
1-Newbie

CoCreate 3.0 PE graphic error !??? Need Help

Hello,

First I want to excuse me for my bad english, since yesterday CoCreate 3.0 PE doesn´t work. When I open the program it says : create_vp/signal/sigsegv

Probaly anyone knows this error and could help me !? Thank you

Christopher S

2 REPLIES 2

i have the same problem. have you solved it?

hkramer
1-Newbie
(To:disso)

Hello,

seems to be an issue when the system initializes the 3D Viewport.

Please check the following

http://communities.ptc.com/community/creo-elements-direct/pe-english?view=all#

In the Announcement Tab - Number 5 there is a list of tested cards. Is the one listed you are using?

Creo Elements/Direct Modeling PE has been successfully tested on the most common Nvidia and ATI mobile-, workstation- and consumer-graphic boards together with Windows Vista (see table below).PTC does not guarantee full operability on Intel Media Accelerators or other on-board chipsets.

And a second check is

1. On Intel Graphic Media Accelerator the Hardware Acceleration especially in connection with the Enhanced Realism Option is not working reliably. If you are using Creo Elements/Direct Modeling PE 3.0 on a hardware with Intel Graphic Media Accelerator it is recommended to set the following environment variable:
    SDPIXELFORMAT=SOFTWARE
    this will disable the Hardware Acceleration including the Enhanced Realism option.
  2. If the Enhanced Realism Option has been activated in a Modeling PE session it might fail to start in the next session. If you experience such a situation, as a workaround you can remove the users application data folder for Modeling PE: ...\Application Data\CoCreate\CoCreate Modeling Personal Edition3\30.0
    Then restart Creo Elements/Direct Modeling PE 3.0 and remember to deactivate Enhanced Realism before ending the next Modeling PE session.
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags