cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 (M160) - Notes insert: Enter in textbox

bdegeling
4-Participant

Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 (M160) - Notes insert: Enter in textbox

Hello,

When I want to insert Notes with multi lines and I press enter key, the notes box closes. How can I enter multiply lines?

creo+notes.png

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bdegeling
4-Participant
(To:bdegeling)

Please create a new work folder which has write & read right and then:

• Right click on Creo Elements/Pro or Creo shortcut icon and select pop-up menu option "Properties".
  • Switch to "Shortcut" tab in the "Properties" window.
  • Specify full absolute path to the required directory with in the "Start in" field.
  • Hit Apply and then Ok.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Bart,

Do you have any application on your machine by the name as "Digital Guardian Agent"?

Hello Mahesh,

No such application present.

Could it be related to an update of Microsoft? (One user has uninstalled KB2931365 and he was able to enter multiply lines)

Yes, it is possible due to Microsoft patch. In the past i have seen this issue due to external application "Digital Guardian Agent". You may try uninstalling patch KB2931365.

bdegeling
4-Participant
(To:bdegeling)

Please create a new work folder which has write & read right and then:

• Right click on Creo Elements/Pro or Creo shortcut icon and select pop-up menu option "Properties".
  • Switch to "Shortcut" tab in the "Properties" window.
  • Specify full absolute path to the required directory with in the "Start in" field.
  • Hit Apply and then Ok.
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags