cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Fori filettati

Not applicable

Fori filettati

Ho installato la versione Personal Edition del programma; avrei la necessità di creare dei fori filettati ad esempio M6x10 M7x15 ecc. con tanto di preforo standard. Non riesco a trovare la libreria standard relativa ai fori lisci o filettati. Dove si trova? Dove devo eventualmente scaricarla? Un programma di modellazione 3d così legata al disegno tecnico non può essere sprovvista di tale accessorio!!! Grazie per l'aiuto

4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
(To:)

Hope you will understand my English answer. There are library modules for the commercial version of Modeling PE which should have all the required standard parts.
Not applicable

Thank you for the answer clausb, i checked the link but i didn't find the library modules you talked about. If you know more exactly where to download them, please inform me. I need to perform standard Holes on surfaces (Threade or smooth holes) Thank you again

Not applicable

The link in my previous message referred to my blog and web site, so no surprise you didn't find product descriptions there 8-) http://www.ptc.com/products/cocreate/part-library describes our Part Library module, which might be relevant here. The functionality in the Machining module may also apply. I know very little about these modules (so please somebody correct me if I'm wrong), but as far as I know, they are available for the commercial version only. Claus

Not applicable

English speakers - please refer to English forum for similar and much more information. Segue una breve traduzione in Italiano come riassunto di quanto scritto qui sopra: La libreria standard (chiamato Part Library) è disponibile solo per la versione completa di CoCreate Modeling, NON per la versione PE. Non è dunque possibile scaricarla gratuitamente e non per chi non dispone di una licenza di CoCreate Modeling (versione completa). Vorrei ricordare che ci sono sempre offerte interessanti per chi intende usufruire le funzionalità della versione completa. Saluti, Vere

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags