cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Gehäuse für Baugruppe

ptc-4544621
1-Newbie

Gehäuse für Baugruppe

Gute Tag,

seit kurzem hab ich Creo Parametric 2.0 als Trial-Version. Eine Schulung für 1.0 hatte ich zwar, das ist aber schon etwas her und ich hab noch nicht so viel Routine.

Daher meine Anfänger-Frage:

Ich hab eine Baugruppe aus drei Bauteilen und möchte jetzt ein Gehäuse drum herum bauen, welches natürlich von der Baugruppe abhängig sein soll.

Ich stell mir das so vor, dass ich direkt in der Baugruppe eine Skizze anfange, extrudiere und eine Schale draus mach. Wie geht das? Wonach muss ich suchen. Ein Stups in die richtige Richtung reicht mir schon.

mfg. Bernhard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-4544621)

I would either start a new assembly with the first assembly of three parts and add the housing, or just add the housing to your current assemlby. Depends on how you need to have the bill of material structured.

Once you have a primitive shape of the housing, you can constrain it (in either assembly) and the open up the part directly from where it is assembled and then edit it there.

Do you need a tight fit? Are you trying to make the housing by removing the material from the assembly of the first three parts or are you just checking for crashes? Is the housing one piece or two?

Thanks, Dale

(hopefully I understood the question correctly from Google Translate)

... and by the way, welcome to the forum.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

I would either start a new assembly with the first assembly of three parts and add the housing, or just add the housing to your current assemlby. Depends on how you need to have the bill of material structured.

Once you have a primitive shape of the housing, you can constrain it (in either assembly) and the open up the part directly from where it is assembled and then edit it there.

Do you need a tight fit? Are you trying to make the housing by removing the material from the assembly of the first three parts or are you just checking for crashes? Is the housing one piece or two?

Thanks, Dale

(hopefully I understood the question correctly from Google Translate)

... and by the way, welcome to the forum.

Hello Dale,

thanks to your advise I got it. yeah...

br. Bernhard

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Gern geschehen (from google translate)

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags