cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to add new material files to Material Directory?

AraviK1
1-Newbie

How to add new material files to Material Directory?

Hi folks,

Can any help us to add new material properties to Material Directory?

mat.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:AraviK1)

Add new material with "new" icon in top left corner(you can see it in picture you posted).

Parameters for general materials you can find on wikipedia or if you are adding alloys just google it.

If you want in options add new location for material library with pro_material_dir and fill that folder with .mtl files.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite

You want to know how to add new materials or you want .mtl files?

Hi Davor

My question is how to create new .mtl file? if that is not possible then i need .mtl files library.

AraviK

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite

Add new material with "new" icon in top left corner(you can see it in picture you posted).

Parameters for general materials you can find on wikipedia or if you are adding alloys just google it.

If you want in options add new location for material library with pro_material_dir and fill that folder with .mtl files.

Hi Davor,

Thank you so much. I am trying to search .mtl files in google. but i was not finding any proper site. Can you suggest me if you know any dedicated site for this?

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags