cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

I am having issues showing the bend notes as a 3D annotations

AndyHermanson
12-Amethyst

I am having issues showing the bend notes as a 3D annotations

This is in my flat state simp rep or in any combination state for that matter. Any ideas on what may be the issue? They show up as suppressed in the detail tree. Creo Parametric 2.0 M120.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andy,

Is your Flat State created with a Flat Pattern feature or an Unbend feature?

Bend Notes are suppressed until a Flat Pattern feature exists and the Flat Pattern is not suppressed.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Andy,

Is your Flat State created with a Flat Pattern feature or an Unbend feature?

Bend Notes are suppressed until a Flat Pattern feature exists and the Flat Pattern is not suppressed.

We are using unbend today. Since we have issues with the master rep being flat instead of formed.

Have you considered creating Flat Pattern instances instead of simp reps?

We are trying to get rid of flat instances so there are fewer Family Table instances to manage in Windchill. We are also trying to start using MBD and it seems that becomes easier without having the flat instances...Is there a better way of doing this? I keep talking with Don Breda and Brian Thompson but the earliest they can get the formed model to be the master rep with part simp reps is Creo 4 if then. These are great tools just not properly implemented.

Thanks,

Andy

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags