cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Lizenz Problem

mpuppe
1-Newbie

Lizenz Problem

Hallo,

ich habe ein Problem mit meiner Lizenz. Ich bekomme folgende Fehlermeldung und weiß nicht mehr weiter!!!

Ich habe ein Projekt zu erledigen und kann das Programm nicht öffnen.

Bitte helft mir.

Im Anhang könnt ihr die Fehlermeldung sehen. Sobald ich eins der beiden Befehle drücke schließt das Programm wieder.

Gruß

3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

I hope my German is good enough to understand the messages you are getting from Creo. When I look at your picture” ……. 03.53.19.png” is states that you are trying to open data that was generated on a training/student version with a license that is not compatible with the current version you are using. I believe this is the issue. To my knowledge Creo is not compatible between training/student and professional license.

Best of luck

Thanks

Finally I got a new license.

Hi,

Screenshot 2016-06-24 03.53.11.png

• this error message appears when previous Creo session crashed
  • go to C:\Users\Markus\AppData\Roaming directory and remove PTC sub-directory

Screenshot 2016-06-24 03.53.19.png

• go to C:\Users\Markus\AppData\Roaming directory and remove PTC sub-directory

Screenshot 2016-06-24 03.53.28.png

• it states that launching CREOPMA_Student2 license failed
  • enlarge error message window to display reason of the failure, copy of this message is saved in std.out file located in startup directory

MH

Martin Hanák
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags