cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Measure in Creo2

avj
4-Participant
4-Participant

Measure in Creo2

Hello,

The measure command is taking more time in creo2. It was very easy to use this command in older versions. Is there anything that we should configure for making this faster ?? Any help would be greatful

.comm.ptc.png

2 REPLIES 2
RadovanMíček
14-Alexandrite
(To:avj)

I prefer Creo 2.0 measure tools.

You can select only one measure icon and then select geometry. What you select is measured.

Software consultant.
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:avj)

This discussion comes up on a regular basis. Here is one of our distinguished user's take on the subject:

Measure Tool in Creo 2.0

Can it be made better with what we currently have? You can always put each specific measurement type on a custom tool bar. I don't see the value in doing this. I will select Distance or Diameter quite often just to have the tool I need on hand.

It has been to long since I used the old version to remember it but I do remember it being easier to use than it was with my first encounter in Creo. I just put it behind me and moved forward. My biggest issue with it today is the persistent window where it won't just close on its own if my mind has already moved on.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags