cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Note formating in one note CREO 3

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Note formating in one note CREO 3

In Creo 2 and earlier, I could copy note formatting to a portion of a note if the note was broken up appropriately. The simplest example of this is the view name/scale where the name of my view is DETAIL A and the scale is scale 0.125 (as shown below).

Sometimes we add a custom note under a view that is not system generated and I want to format it appropriately such as the image below but I want the lower portion to be not bold/not filled/sized differently.

In Creo 2, I could select the lower portion and then go copy from existing text and format just the lower portion of the note.

In Creo 3, I no longer can copy the format for a portion of a note, the copy format button is greyed out when I only have a portion of the note selected (see image, copy formatting icon is not available). Any work-arounds on this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

you have to activate Annotate tab and set selection filter (bottom right corner) to Individual Text. Then you can do what you need.

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

That seems inconvenient.

Hi,

you have to activate Annotate tab and set selection filter (bottom right corner) to Individual Text. Then you can do what you need.

MH

Martin Hanák
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:MartinHanak)

That is exactly what I was looking for. It's not as easy as it use to be but at least it is still available.Thanks Martin.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags