cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Table creation query

ajayapal
1-Newbie

Table creation query

Please see the below screen short

Frame.JPG

When i created the table. Some of the rectangular tubes in same size. I want to segregate according to  the size. Please advice me.

7 REPLIES 7

Hi,

if you need to get several row blocks, then you probably need to define several repeat regions with specific filtering.

Please provide more details.

MH

Martin Hanák

In the screen we have multiple square tubs but 1 to 5 square tubs are in same length(500mm). I want to make it single row with qty 5Nos. Please provide some examples.

Hi,

I think I need some testing data to be able to understand your problem. Please upload data using How to Attach a File to a Discussion Reply procedure

MH

Martin Hanák

If you have same length tube it means same part.

So the description has to be same to make it consolidated and show the quantity as 5.

It shows as _1,_2,_3,_4,_5.

This has to be changed to consolidate all those.

Hi,

I hope that if you remove asm.mbr.name parameter from repeat region then components with the same length "collapse" into one row with quantity 5 (for example).

MH

Martin Hanák

You need to control in the repeat region.

Table --> Repeat region---> Attributes--> No Duplicates

I'm assuming, because you didn't specify, that this is an assembly.

If you have a bunch of parts that are defined with the same physical dimensions, why are you using multiple parts with different names? The "_1", "_2", etc. If you need a bunch of the same part repeated in different locations in the assembly, you just assemble the same part multiple times. I guess I just don't understand what you're trying to ask.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags