cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

create a line or curve by relation or program?

MuriloSilva
3-Visitor

create a line or curve by relation or program?

Is it possible to create a line or curve with the most diverse formats only by relation or program?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

9 REPLIES 9
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:MuriloSilva)

This forum is for help with aspects of the PTC community, not specific PTC products. I see you also posted the same question in the correct forum:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Creo-Modeling-Questions/Create-a-line-or-curve-by-relation-or-program/td-p/126300?ru=44452&sr=stream.

Please don't cross post. If you realize you posted in the wrong forum it is better to ask the moderators to move the post.

Sorry Richard.

In fact I posted but was not finding this discussion and ended up posting again.

I'm still getting used to the system, I lost myself. I'm sorry.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

No problem, and no need to apologize . Just trying to provide a little guidance to keep the forums functioning better, As you have just discovered, cross posting can lead to confusion, with answers (such as Valery's and David's) appearing in more than one thread.

May be this is any help

Video Link : 3543

Video Link : 1473

Hi ValeryOchkov.

Thank you very much, but I think this won't be the solution to what I want to do.

I opened other dicussion that explain better what I want to do.

link: https://community.ptc.com/t5/Creo-Modeling-Questions/Offset-coordinate-system-program/m-p/337937#446825

In fact I'm trying to do an item in which the number of bends (curves) is flexible.

See the file I sent you attached, if you edit "offset coordinate system" and delete the last point, the curve will update automatically without errors.

I want to create a file that user can edit the numbers of bends and control all dimensions in any direction.

If you have any ideas, I would be very grateful.

Anyway thank you very much.

Hello Valery.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I don't understand how they can help me.

Some things are more related to Mathcad, but here we only work with CREO.

Regards.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Because your post was in community help, he assumed you were asking about Mathcad.

I wonder if Toby Metcalf‌ can merge this discussion with the one you posted in the Creo Forum Create a line or curve by relation or program

Well done and good catch Stephen Williams‌ & Richard Jackson‌ - I will try to link the two, but do not believe I can merge one discussion into another.  Yes, I can change the location, but may not be able to add one into the other.

Murilo Silva‌ thank you for asking your question and as you can see, we are a knowledgeable and organized group who want to help and it is important to post questions in the right location to get it in front of the right people.  I will move this to Creo.

Best,

Toby

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags