cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

how to add row above?

jzhang-3
3-Visitor

how to add row above?

After I insert a table, I want to add a row above, but I only can add a row below. How to switch from "add row below" to "add row above".

I didn't find option.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ok, I figure out. To select entire table or rows, and then select properties (table properties vs. note properties), a window pop up, there are 4 options of direction, to select last one - bottom up. you can add row above.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:jzhang-3)

If you click on the top portion of the top row when you are adding a row, it will add one above. My particular table shifted down but that's because the table was a top-down propagated table. For bottom up tables, if you click on the top portion of the row, it adds another row above where you clicked (even in the middle of tables).

It is a bottom-up table in ProE Wildfire 5 and always add row above. I just check this table again in ProE Wildfire 5, it still add row above as reqired, but it don't work in the same way in Creo Parametric 2.0. We will use most of prints from Wildfire 5 and update in Creo 2.0 by adding row for new revisions, it will be disaster if I can find a way to "add row above" in old tables!!!

Ok, I figure out. To select entire table or rows, and then select properties (table properties vs. note properties), a window pop up, there are 4 options of direction, to select last one - bottom up. you can add row above.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags