cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

productview.exe stopped working

ptc-5324476
1-Newbie

productview.exe stopped working

Thanks Ryan, but aren't we in the Creo community?

7 REPLIES 7

I'll repeat my question here. We're using Creo at the request of our automotive client and all attorneys involved with desktops have installed and opened files fine. Anybody with a laptop is having a problem with the application crashing as soon as they open a drawing and get the message "productview.exe stopped working." Anybody have this problem before?

I found the problem. I didn't have the most recent video drivers installed for that laptop. Thanks

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-5324476)

Don't forget to mark your answer as correct incase someone else search on the topic.

Thanks,

Dale

Correct Answer: Update graphics driver on laptop

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-5324476)

Sorry, I meant the little check box on you 2:27 p.m. reply. When you do that, it shows the question as have been answered. By the way, welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to be a forum idiot but I have no idea what check box you mean. I've seen it on other entries, but I don't see how to mark it at all.

Hi Robin, glad you found the answer to your question. Since you de-selected the option to "Mark this discussion as a Question" when you originally posted (selected by default) the options to mark replies as "Helpful Answer" & "Correct Answer" do not display. As a general rule of thumb, if you are asking a question in a new discussion please make sure the checkbox under the subject line is selected (see the attached screenshot) so that we can help others who may encounter the same issue.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags