cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Asynchron Module in TOOLKIT Creo 3.0

jsu
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Asynchron Module in TOOLKIT Creo 3.0

Hello, everyone,

I am programing with TOOLKIT in Creo 3.0 with Visual Studio 2012 in Win7 64Bit. My project should work in asynchrony. Does someone know, how to set the developing environment from very beginning? Which type (Makefile project or MFC) and additional dependencies and so on should I use. There is an example given by PTC and according to the idea in User's Guide only based on makefile(make_simple_async) and source file(pt_simple_async) I can create the project completely. Base on this created project I can all more functions. How should use this example. Thank you very much for your attention and help!

Hallo, Zusammen,

ich programmiere mit der Schnittstelle TOOLKIT von Creo 3.0 in Visual Studio 2012 mit Windows7 64Bit. Mein Projekt soll asynchron arbeiten. Weißt jemand vielleicht die Einstellung in einem neuen Projekt? Welchen Typ(Makefile Projekt  oder MFC) und welche "Additional dependencies" usw. soll ich benutzen.  Es gibt ein nicht komplettes Beispiel gegeben von Creo und nach der Idee in User's Guide soll mann schon mit makefile (make_simple_async) und source file (pt_simple_async) ein komplettes asynchrones Projekt erzeugen und basierend auf diesem Beispiel weiter arbeiten.  Es ist sehr fröhlich wenn jemand mir ein Hand geben kann und danke euch alle.

VG

Christian 

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags