cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo Simulate API

rrusso-2
1-Newbie

Creo Simulate API

Hi

Is it possible customize Creo Simulate with Creo's Interfaces ? (i.e. Jlink API,VB,Toolkit)

Thanks in Advance

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, i have not seen any simulation related functions when working with the Jlink/VB API

There might be functions in the Toolkit API but i have not used that API

Thanks for the answer!!

Do you know if exist a Toolkit API user's guide to manage simulation parameters?

Can you provide an exmaple of what you'd like to do and what you mean by, "manage simulation parameters"?

I need to extract input variables (e.g. forces,moments,temperature,pressure, etc,..) and set a value

Top Tags