cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creo Simulate Uninstall Silently

MM_10826339
2-Guest

Creo Simulate Uninstall Silently

Creo Parametric 7.0.11.0 and Creo Simulate 7.0.11.0 both are installed, I want to uninstall Simulate 7.0.11.0 only silently. I am using the below comment:

Start-Process -FilePath "C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 7.0.11.0\Simulate\bin\uninstall" -ArgumentList "-quite -xmlPath `"C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 7.0.11.0\Simulate\bin\pim\xml`""

But I am always getting the below option, but i want to directly uninstall creo simulate only with out user input

MM_10826339_0-1707736980042.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ben_C
6-Contributor
(To:MM_10826339)

Hello,

I noticed a small spelling error in the command

Start-Process -FilePath "C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 7.0.11.0\Simulate\bin\uninstall" -ArgumentList "-quite -xmlPath `"C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 7.0.11.0\Simulate\bin\pim\xml`""

I figure it should be -quiet

This may be be an accidental typo in this forum and not be the issue, but I thought it is worth pointing out.

Thanks,

Ben

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ben_C
6-Contributor
(To:MM_10826339)

Hello,

I noticed a small spelling error in the command

I figure it should be -quiet

This may be be an accidental typo in this forum and not be the issue, but I thought it is worth pointing out.

Thanks,

Ben

Top Tags