cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Detail Note Unsupported Leader Type - VB API

cvansickle
2-Guest

Detail Note Unsupported Leader Type - VB API

All,

I have created an application with the VB API that will allow the user to select and edit drawing annotations including detail notes. Some of the drawings I have been testing with contain detail notes with leaders of integer type '2', indicating an unsupported leader type. I have determined that any leader pointing to the surface of a cylinder wall will have this unsupported type. Thus far, I have been unable to cast an unsupported leader as an attachment of any other type. The problem is that I cannot modify the detailnoteinstuctions of a detail note with any unsupported leaders. The ipfcdetailnoteitem.modify() method throws the exception "Attempt to duplicate unsupported attachment." Has anyone found a way around this, or determined how to modify a note with a leader of this type?

Thanks,

Corey

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags