cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Error XToolkitBadContext_Regenerate_OTK Java

VladiSlav
17-Peridot

Error XToolkitBadContext_Regenerate_OTK Java

Hello everyone!

When I try to regenerate my assembly, an exception is thrown:

Снимок.PNG

My code:

Solid assembly = (Solid)asm;
    assembly.Regenerate(null);
} catch (XToolkitBadContext e) {
    session.UIShowMessageDialog("Error XToolkitBadContext: " + e, null);
}

The documentation for the exception says:

"This exception is thrown when there is an error of type PRO_TK_BAD_CONTEXT in a Creo Parametric TOOLKIT function called by PFC."

But how to fix this error is not said.
Does anyone know the reason?
Thanks in advance.

Respectfully!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi

PRO_TK_BAD_CONTEXT   Invalid regen flags and/or combination of regeneration flags if mixed with PRO_REGEN_FORCE_REGEN.

You need to define the regeneration flags. You set it to null and that's not possible here.

Also there could be a problem with "unlicensed ObjectJava" and the regeneration if the regen_failure_handling config option ist set to no_resolve_mode. So in J-Link and Web-Link you need to set the configoption regen_failure_handling = resolve_mode to regenerate in the free API's. I don't know the feedback that you get if this isn't given.

Br,

Eike

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi

PRO_TK_BAD_CONTEXT   Invalid regen flags and/or combination of regeneration flags if mixed with PRO_REGEN_FORCE_REGEN.

You need to define the regeneration flags. You set it to null and that's not possible here.

Also there could be a problem with "unlicensed ObjectJava" and the regeneration if the regen_failure_handling config option ist set to no_resolve_mode. So in J-Link and Web-Link you need to set the configoption regen_failure_handling = resolve_mode to regenerate in the free API's. I don't know the feedback that you get if this isn't given.

Br,

Eike

I agree, set config.pro option regen_failure_handling to resolve_mode

See https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS294270 

Martin Hanák

Thanks, that helped!

Announcements

Top Tags