cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Grid option for controls on dialogue using toolkit

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

Grid option for controls on dialogue using toolkit

Hello

I create dialogue using toolkit source code rather than resource file. I know there is a option for control on ui to be set using attach option for left , right, bottom and top. Additionally it can resize in vertical and horizontal direction also.

What is importance of horizontal resize if attach left and right are not set. Additionally layout added and it's child control input panel both can have these properties.. so, how parent control property impact child control in terms of left , right, top and bottom attachment along with horizontal and vertical resize.

Any detailed or good document or link on this would be of great help. I till now could find description of each property individually that too for a single component. Interested to know how each one affect the other one in case of individual components as well as parent child components.

Thanks in advance... Feel free to ask for clarification if something is not clear..

Thanks and Regards
Ketan
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags