cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

How to use pview64.ocx in 64 bit Win 7 MFC DLL application?

greatprairie
1-Newbie

How to use pview64.ocx in 64 bit Win 7 MFC DLL application?

When do Pro/ENGINEER customization in Win 7 OS, I insert pview control to MFC dialog. From ActiveX control path, it is C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\pview.ocx, not C:\Windows\Downloaded Program Files\pview64.ocx. The application can be compiled successfully. However, when I try to launch this dialog, it give me following error:

Debug Assertion Failed!

Program: D:\ptc\proeWildfire4_M180\x86e_win64\obj\xtop.exe

File: f:\rtm\vctools\vc7libs\ship\atlmfc\src\mfc\winocc.cpp

Line: 329

For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts.

Maybe this error is bacause of, I use 32 bit pview.ocx in the 64 bit MFC application. However, I have no idea about how to insert pview64.ocx to MFC dialog. Is there anybody having similar issue?

Any idea is appreciated. Thanks.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags