cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Not getting all features from Creo 3.0 part document

ptc-4413061
1-Newbie

Not getting all features from Creo 3.0 part document

Hello All,

I wanted to know that I have Creo2.0 installed with Pro-E wildfire 4.0. My creo2.0 files are importing correctly and all features suppress\unsuppress works fine. But when I switch to Creo3.0 from the toolkit API ProSolidFeatVisit() returns only 4 features(3 datum planes and 1 co-ordinate system) in feature tree. Is there any change in the toolkit API for Creo3.0 file usage? I am new to Pro-Toolkit and I am not able to find the way out here. Pls help.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags