cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

ProXsecCompXhatchGet()

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

ProXsecCompXhatchGet()

Hello,

Could anyone will be able to let me know what need to be passed for argument "int id" for toolkit API ProXsecCompXhatchGet()?

We are using Creo 2.0 M090.

Thanks and Regards

Ketan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
mender
6-Contributor
(To:Ketan_Lalcheta)

Took a look at the code.  'id' is a bit of a misnomer here.  What is wanted is the index in the array returned by ProXsecGeometryCollect.

Hello,

Thank you for your help on this...

I am based out of India and hence, I could not check what you have suggested...

If I am not wrong, I presume ProXsecGeomCollect would give me array. While API for Hatch get require only integer as argument.

Could you please help me to know what to be taken from array returned from ProXsecGeomCollect API? I.e. what is the logic to be considered for taking index from array.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ketan

mender
6-Contributor

Index in an array is the position of the desired item in the array (starting at 0).  If you call ProXsecGeometryCollect(xsec, view, &geom_arr) and you get geom_arr with size 3, you have three ProXsecGeometry structures, indices 0, 1, and 2.  If you look at the first one, and find its memb_id_tab is the component you are interested in changing the hatching of, you would pass 0 as the id.  If it is the next one, you would pass 1, and so on.

Omg... I think I misunderstood API ProXSecCompXhatchGet... I was trying to find out whether hatching line is there in drawing view by considered xsec or not based on last argument of API.

I tthink my purpose would be fulfilled by using ProXsecGeomCollect. If size if structure geom_arr is zero, there is no Hatch section in drawing view... Is this understanding correct?

mender
6-Contributor

Sorry, I don't actually own these functions myself, I just looked up how we interpret 'id' in ...HatchGet, and found that we do ProXsecGeometryCollect and look up the id as an index into that array.  That's all I've got.

Announcements

Top Tags