We have UI dialogue and on the same, we have kept input panel. Using toolkit, can we set alignment of text to right justified?
If any API is not there, is there any other way to achieve the same? Any thought would be of great help.
FYI, I am having Creo 4.0 M030.
Thanks and Regards
Is this is your requirement? Input panel with right aligned text.
This is simple property. Here my 5 minutes for you!
For detailed steps.
If you're back end editor then just set reading order value into true
If you're front end editor then just change reading order value into right to left
this works fine, but it is not proper for negative value.negative sign is also passed at end
Ha ha, another complexity. No issue You can achieve it by dynamic way
1. Use ProUIInputpanelFocusoutActionSet() - This will automatically run when user move from current Input box. Now Capture the double value and find the sign of the value
2. If the sign is negative then set the Double Format value "%.*lf-" using ProUIInputpanelDoubleformatSet()
3. If the sign is positive then set the Double Format Value "%.*lf" using ProUIInputpanelDoubleformatSet()
1. Read Order should be set as Right to Left as per previous comment
2. Value type of the Input Box should be Double
Enjoy! I will update my article while I am free.
Appreciate your effort on this issue!
I tried to set format type as "%.*lf-" for negative values , but it doesn't help. Actually it sets value as -45.000000- i.e. negative sign on both the sides.
Additionally, this is possible only for double.Can anything be done for input panel of type integer?
Basically best way to do is for normal input panel as double sets six decimals into input panel.