cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

What element should be added to complete sketch feature with Creo Toolkit

Yu_707
9-Granite

What element should be added to complete sketch feature with Creo Toolkit

Hi community,

I'm trying to create a program that automatically generate sketch curve features from local text files, referring this article.

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs279605

Apart from the article, I changed a definition of line from Pro2dSplinedef into Pro2dLinedef because I would like to depict skech with straight lines.

Now the program can generate a sketch on a datum plane, but it does not treated as "closed section".

Could anybody show me what should I do with my code? Should I add any element to the sketch feature?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Use the function ProSectionIntentManagerModeSet() to set the Intent Manager property to ON or OFF for the specified section. This function must be called before using the other Creo Parametric TOOLKIT functions to access sections with the Intent Manager property set to ON.

Thank you for your suggestion. My code includes the function as same as the article. 

Even the code has the function, I still could not have closed section somehow. Lines included in the section seem to not be connected each other(see screen shots plz). The problem is supporsed to have nothing with the function.
Do you know how to help?

SS2.pngdSS1.png

Top Tags