cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

how to count quantity of individual part in the assembly?

shivakumar1
1-Newbie

how to count quantity of individual part in the assembly?

I successfully connected Pro-E and Oracle10g, I stored the model name and model type into the database but I don't know which method is used to call quantity of individual part in the assembly , Please help me out.

ShivaKumar

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

You can do that from the database (you have to make a count query) or you can do that in your Java application (you can make a HashMap, put every part in the hashmap with the model name as key; after that you can count the size of the HashMap)

I guess u have to get list of components in model and then compare the names, to get bill of quantity...or search for a suitable API

I answer this at the risk of being called ignorant.

As I understand, you only wish to know the quantity of an item in the Assembly. You can get this information in the assembly model [info --> Bill of material] or in the Drawing using repeat region tables, by inserting the parameter &rpt.qty.

If it is in Oracle, then I do not know.

Top Tags