cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Change relations in multiple parts

rmuller
7-Bedrock

Change relations in multiple parts

Hello guys,

I came into a situation when I need to change relations of multiple parts. I would like to be able to do it at once sice it is a lots of parts.

I just want to add this line: WEIGHT=pro_mp_mass to all parts so I can have weight shown on BOM table file in a drawing.

For next parts I create I will have modified the template files so it will always be there since now on.

Is there a way of doing it?

Thank you for your help.

Radek.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

click asm... > mbr... > User Defined and enter pro_mp_mass

The cell will contains &asm.mbr.pro_mp_mass callout.

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

you can use pro_mp_mass in BOM table, therefore you don't need to add a relation into your models.

MH

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

that would be great. I am having problem finding this option. When I add column and a repeat region in it I double click and get this menu:Repeat region.JPG

I can not find it anywhere among those options.. Would you know where is it to be found?

Thank you.

Hi,

click asm... > mbr... > User Defined and enter pro_mp_mass

The cell will contains &asm.mbr.pro_mp_mass callout.

MH

Martin Hanák

Great, many thanks Martin!

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags