cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

DRAWING TEMPLATES & PAREMETRS TABLES

ggarcia
8-Gravel

DRAWING TEMPLATES & PAREMETRS TABLES

Hola, muy buenas tardes a todos.

Necesito saber cual es la forma de insertar una imagen predeterminada en un plantilla de plano (Template)

Tengo esto pero no funciona: {0:&sym(C:\USERS\JGARCIA\DOCUMENTS\SCA\EMPRESAS\CDI\LOGOS\LOGO)}

--------------------

Hello. Good evening for all.

I need know which be form for insert a predeterminate image in drawing template.

I have this, but not working: {0:&sym(C:\USERS\JGARCIA\DOCUMENTS\SCA\EMPRESAS\CDI\LOGOS\LOGO)}

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

• place your symbol (logo.sym) into the template
  • remove your symbol from template, the symbol definition will remain in the template
  • enter the note ... &sym(logo)

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello,

• place your symbol (logo.sym) into the template
  • remove your symbol from template, the symbol definition will remain in the template
  • enter the note ... &sym(logo)

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:MartinHanak)

MartinHanak

Does this work for tables too?

Yes, it works.

Martin Hanák

Hello Mr Martin.

thanks for your fast answer...

Now, I remember I should convert JPG image to vector.

I 'll ask my costumer that convert the image.

Thanks for all.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:ggarcia)

Martin has the correct answer. The symbol must first exist in the drawing (template) in order to be referenced by a note or in a table cell.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags