cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions, comments,concerns or even complaints?

Highlighted
Level 11

Questions, comments,concerns or even complaints?

If you have questions, comments, concerns or even complaints, post it here!

Here is a list of our products:

Main Products

Knowledge Based Engineering

SmartApps

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Questions, comments,concerns or even complaints?

Hi,

I need to Know how to add standard die base library in PDX instead of editing individual plates. Is it possible?

Hi Rajesh,

there are two ways to prepare die sets:

- Create your standard die set once in the plate wizard and use File > Save. You can later on retrieve this setup by File > Open. This information is usually stored in <PDX>\configuration\my_plates.

or

- Create the Creo data of your die set and save it to <PDX>\configuration\my_diesets. You can use these templates later on when creating a new project in PDX.

In PDX 9.0 you have also the possibility to save die sets to in sub directories of <PDX>\components\<unit>\plate and retrieve these in the plate wizard by selecting supplier and size.

Regards,

Achim

Hi Achim

Thanks for your Reply..

I want to know how integrate form analysis to PDX, and where I can download that tool.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajesh D

Hi Rajesh,

I'm not sure what you mean by "integrate form analysis" and where you can download this. We don't offer an additional tool to PDX.

Regards,

Achim

Hi Achim,

I am asking about BEA (Blank Estimation Analysis) integration in PDX.

I want to know in EMX how to edit slider angle pin dia and also I want to add misumi sliders. Do you offer any std Misumi Sliders

Regards,

Rajesh D

Hi,

Is it possible to give space between core plate and cavity plate in EMX, If possible let me know the procedure.

Regards,

Rajesh D