Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course 3 project: IoT Settings Use Case

sgupta-31
1-Newbie

SMART RESTAURANT

Smart Restaurant.jpg

swilson-2
1-Newbie

Smart Driver Scheduling System for Department of Transportation to Reduce Traffic through a Traffic Balancer and Sensor Analytics

Pitch - Google Slides

agalindo
1-Newbie

Smart Automatic Refuel Tank for distant locations

Product Infrastructure: Diesel Tank & microprocesor

Sensor: Diesel Level Sensor

Communications: 3G/4G communications components

Analytics: Up or Down level in the tank

App: App integrated with ERP System.

When the level of the tank reaches the minimum, the sensor sends the signal to the IoT platform that is integrated into the ERP system consults the refuel contracts and generates the PO to the supplier, the supplier performs the refuel tank action at the distant location. Screen Shot 2017-12-26 at 5.41.13 PM.png

ahsan_zia
2-Guest

Hi, 

Please check the Project attached. 

Best Regards, 

Ahsan

ViacheslavM
3-Visitor

aaprm
3-Visitor

Course 3 project: IoT Settings Use Case
riccardoc
1-Newbie

Use Case Diagram - IoT Settings on Udemy

DavidOpateyibo
3-Visitor

Attached to this mail is my project
niharika
3-Visitor

Use Case Diagram

Bhaumik
3-Visitor

Here I am submitting my idea of save tree using IOT system which is very helpful in save tree and environment,
You all know news about Amazon jungle so, here I am sending like that how to we save Amazon jungle, I draw in this picture,

I request you all show this picture bcz this it change our view of seeing....,

When I show this picture it's give me motivational....

If you like than select my idea and contact me thank you for telling my idea about save environment
Think on that...
Naveenvelusamy
1-Newbie

Food quality monitoring based on iot. This project can be used for the monitoring the quality of food products in cold chain units and trucks.
Tags (1)
Christine26
3-Visitor

ImaneKichu
3-Visitor

Use Case Activity - IoT Setting : Smart Warehouse with collaborative robots or Cobots

dba
5-Regular Member
5-Regular Member

Hello,

please find a use case diagram in attachment.

Thanks

Jaime1
3-Visitor

Here is my Job

Casaga76
5-Regular Member

Hi,

PFA my project for IoT Settings Use Case diagram.

Regards

Carlos Sanchez

FunManAndy
8-Gravel

THE GYM
Taking inspiration from a setting I have spent a lot of time in during my life, herewith my take on the potential IoT Setting of THE GYM; 
Whilst the fundamental concept of THE GYM could delve really deep into 'Systems of Systems', however this one primarily focuses on two different product systems - the human body & equipment / training zones - and seeing what the actors are as well.

In addition, it demonstrates how data flows & is used; for this example only interacting with Facility Managers and Trainers / Instructors.

limst2
1-Newbie

Hi, I hereby attach a simple diagram which I think how Internet of Things can be widely applied in engaging a good customer relationship management. 

HD_9856242
3-Visitor

IOT Settings in Smart Water Quality Monitoring

Following are the objectives of  Smart Water Quality Monitoring : -

• To record depletion in water quality at the earliest.
  • To monitor whether the water quality is in compliance with the standards, and hence, suitable or not for the designated use.
  • To alert the concerned authorities and locals about the recorded depletion in the quality of water.
  • To create database of all variations recorded in water quality of given source for future study.