The PTC Community email address has changed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more.
You now have a test Thing that has an Info Table Property and Time Series Property with values appropriate for display in various Chart Widgets, as well as a Mashup with those charts inside.
However, in order for the Widget to display data, you need to bind it to the data source.
Check the Execute on Load box under Selected Services.
6. In the Services Filter field, type QueryPropertyHistory.
7. Click the right-arrow beside QueryPropertyHistory.
8. Check the Execute on Load box under Selected Services.
9. Click Done to close the Add Data pop-up window.
3. On the Select Binding Target pop-up, select Data.
5. Drag-and-drop QueryPropertyHistory > Returned Data > All Data to the Line Chart Widget in the bottom-middle section of the Canvas.
6. On the Select Binding Target pop-up, select Data.
7. Repeat steps 5-6 for the Event Chart in the bottom-right of the Canvas.
7. At the top, click Save.
8. Click View Mashup.
Congratulations! In this guide, you learned how to:
This is the last guide in the Customize UI and Display Options to Deploy Applications learning path.
If you have questions, issues, or need additional information, refer to:
Developer Community Forum
Widget Help Center