cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Advise on latest Kepware stable version

DA_9320047
1-Newbie

Advise on latest Kepware stable version

Hi All - 

We are currently on Kepware version 6.7.1054.0

Can you advise of which version of the application we can upgrade to, which is stable ? Appreciate the inputs! 

Thanks, 

Danaraj AG

2 REPLIES 2
MKhatri
13-Aquamarine
(To:DA_9320047)

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. We would like to recommend that you upgrade to the latest versions of Kepserverex, as we have addressed the fix of prior versions with the new release. In order to assist you better, could you please provide more information on the scenarios and supportability you are inquiring about? Additionally, it would be helpful if you could share the details of the drivers you are using.

I have attached an article outlining the upgrade process for your reference. This will also help you determine the eligible version of Kepserverex for your system.

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS300341

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mohit

Hi @DA_9320047,

I wanted to see if you got the help you needed.

If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. It will help other members who may have the same question.
Please note that industry experts also review the replies and may eventually accept one of them as solution on your behalf.

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please pursue the conversation.

Thanks,

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator
Announcements

Top Tags