cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Multiple monitors

DennisRehmer
8-Gravel

Multiple monitors

To All,

I have a M660 and have read that this machine allows for multiple monitors to be used.

I have not been able to set up more than two displays for this. i have two monitors and the laptop, but cannot get all three to work.

If someone has a suggestion, or solution to how to get the three working, it would be apprciated.

I don't know if it is a driver issue, or what, but figured I would start here in asking.

Dennis

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

You might have to look through your Nvidia configurations. I think Windows 7 is limited to two by default. I have had trouble getting windows 7 to use anything but the SVGA port.

I am using a M4600 Win7 and am able to use the laptop screen with 2 external monitors. I do have the integrated intel video and Quadro M1000. Essentially,the monitors run off the Quadro and the laptop runs off the intel.

Top Tags