cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

SUMMARY: Adjusting number of decimal places displayed in template tables

jfrance
1-Newbie

SUMMARY: Adjusting number of decimal places displayed in template tables

Thanks to everyone who responded! I was able to resolve my issue:

I have a quick query for you all, regarding the number of decimal places displayed in a table in a drawing template. A little background: we utilize UDFs and a drawing template to automatically generate a point cloud fromour CAD models,which is then utilized by manufacturing to determine the angle and trajectoryfor automated grinders. The default number of decimal places displayed in these tables is insufficient to provide accurate enough data points for the grinders, and as a result, engineers are currently having to reformat them manually to display additional decimal places.

Thanks!

Design Engineer

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags