cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Registration Open for the Mathcad Virtual Conference 2022!

No ratings

Registration has opened for the Mathcad Virtual Conference 2022! Happening September 13, 2022, 10:00 Eastern time.

This will be our third annual Mathcad conference, and this year we're promising to talk only about information with demos that you will find valuable and interesting. You'll hear from...

• Brian Thompson, Mathcad general manager, introducing the show and discussing the current state of Mathcad
  • Andrew McGough, Mathcad product manager, presenting an updated Mathcad Prime roadmap, along with world-premiere demos of some of the new functionality coming to next year's Mathcad Prime 9
  • Anji Seberino, Mathcad application engineer, showcasing Mathcad Prime's powerful design of experiments functionality
  • Anna Novikova, Mathcad software engineer, deeply detailing the improvements made to Mathcad Prime 8's numeric and symbolic engines (including some enhancements that were not documented in Mathcad Help)
  • A Mathcad customer and how Mathcad Prime powers his innovative structural engineering start-up

Throughout the conference, you'll get to share your feedback to PTC about the sessions. We'll also be manning a text-based Q&A box.

And if you are within the first 500 registrants, you will be able to have your chance to win a raffle to win one of 25 brand-new 100% cotton Mathcad T-shirts. PTC hasn't had new Mathcad merchandise in about a decade, but now we do, and these shirts are quite wonderful. The raffle numbers will be drawn using a Mathcad Prime program during the conference.

We hope to see you there! And if you aren't able to make it on the day of, we are recording the sessions and will send you the recordings afterward. We really hope that you'll find this to be the best Mathcad conference that we've ever hosted.

Comments

Conference is starting in ~42 minutes and should be about 120 minutes long.

We'll try to have the replays on demand on the site by the end of September 14th.

I hope y'all enjoy the conference and find it valuable! (I'm a bit nervous myself!)

Conference is over! Replays-on-demand will be published to the same Mathcad.com page within a couple of days.

In the meantime, I've attached the worksheets used in the Design of Experiments and Prime 8 Engine Updates sessions to this thread: https://community.ptc.com/t5/Mathcad/Mathcad-Virtual-Conference-2022-worksheet-files/m-p/823334#M202605

Version history
Last update:
‎Sep 13, 2022 12:32 PM
Updated by:
Labels (1)
Contributors
Tags (2)