cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Astronomical Formulas

mzeftel
1-Newbie

Astronomical Formulas

This E-book was created in Mathcad 2000i by Martin Zombeck. To install it, create a folder called Astro inside your Handbook folder, where Mathcad is installed. Unzip all the files into the Astro folder, except for the file Astro.hbk. Astro.hbk must be directly in the handbook folder. Astro.hbk and the folder Astro must be named identically for the E-book to work.

I have not checked any of the files in current versions of Mathcad, so do not know if they work the same.  I reloaded this file since the self-extracting zip only installe for Mathcad 2001i.

Mona

5 REPLIES 5

This won't install in any other version of mathcad. Can you extract the worksheet and upload just that

I'll post the E-book later today, with install instructions.

Mona

The file astro.exe.zip containts astro.exe which is a self extracting zip file, containing the mathcad electronic book as a plain text file "astro.hbk" and the folder "astro".

With a zip file manager (winzip, winrar, 7-zip, etc) you can extract the file astro.hbk and the folder astro under the folder "Handbook" in the Mathcad installation path. Then next time that you open mathcad the ebook "Astronomical formulas" must to appear under Help/E-books menu.

I uploaded a new zip file that you can install yourself in a Mathcad handbook folder, as I wrote or as Alvaro wrote.

Enjoy!

Mona

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:mzeftel)

is very attractive ... but it is not comparable with the text: "Astrophysical Formulae" by Kenneth R. Lang - Springer Verlag

Top Tags