cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Bouncing ball & 2D features

ptc-1368288
1-Newbie

Bouncing ball & 2D features

I have abandoned the Maple DAE events handling. I'm happy with the attached demo. About the curve features listed in Stuart suggestion, this work sheet is a good example to appreciate the suggestion. Like for instance, clicking on a trace, a drop down menu for the min/max & their coordinates, the slope, roots, intersection, etc, etc ... [see Stuart list]. All those features can be programmed, but the idea is for immediate conviviality and analysis.

One of the defect that should be corrected is the "draw lines". It should draw a line between the start/end segment w/o attempting to interpolate and draw non existing segment, see the 2nd plot. Alternately, the points is good but on too few points it shows nothing or not enough.

Do you read Mona ?

jmG
2 REPLIES 2

Nor sure that I am happy with your demo Jean. I am running version 14, your demo seems to object to your alpha(x) on the graph, and jams my machine completely. I had to resort to Task Manager to exit Mathcad. Oh well I guess I will have to dig out my old PONG game connect it to my television, and watch bouncing balls from there;-)

Dave Robinson
Rutherford Appleton laboratory

On 1/14/2010 1:33:44 PM, TheWordforToffee wrote:
>Not sure that I am happy with
>your demo Jean. I am running
>version 14, your demo seems to
>object to your alpha(x) on the
>graph, and jams my machine
>completely. I had to resort to
>Task Manager to exit Mathcad.
>Oh well I guess I will have to
>dig out my old PONG game