cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Cannot Print Graphs in Windows 10

jbayles
3-Visitor

Cannot Print Graphs in Windows 10

I am running Mathcad 15 student version on an Acer tabletop which was working fine before the computer was upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. When I try to print a hardcopy or convert to adobe format, my computer shows a blue screen message, "Sorry, this program has encountered a problem and needs to restart your computer." Then my computer shuts down and restarts. This happens for any Mathcad work that contains a graph, either x-y plot, vector field plot, surface plot, etc. This is really a bad scenario. My online work has come to a stop on my website as a result. Any ideas??? HELP!! jerrybayles2013@outlook.com

3 REPLIES 3
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:jbayles)

CutePDF works much better than Adobe PDF printer, so try use it: CutePDF :: Product :: CutePDF Writer

dschenken
21-Topaz I

For anyone else thinking of this upgrade - make a full hot-backup to a separate hard-drive It will be a lot better if there's a drop-in replacement that will get you back to where you were. Before proceeding, install the backup drive and ensure that it actually works before taking it out and putting into a safe location. Eventually it should be moved to a safe-deposit box.

It's too bad that MS has taken to strong-arming its Win10 on everyone whether it works for them or not.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

Which release of Mathcad 15?

Top Tags