cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Create a function as ODEs solution

ValeryOchkov
24-Ruby IV

Create a function as ODEs solution

I try to create a user function as a ODEs solution for this task

http://communities.ptc.com/message/223872

I do not know how to do it with the odesolve function but I know how do it with the rkfixed function. But I do not remember how use rkfixed for this ODEs.

Help me please - the Mathcad Prime 3 sheet in attach.

37 REPLIES 37

According to our software provider video is getting a major facelift in the new version of their solution, somthing I'm really excited to see that will enhance the experience and hopefully win Werner over.

Ryan Kelley wrote:

According to our software provider video is getting a major facelift in the new version of their solution, somthing I'm really excited to see that will enhance the experience and hopefully win Werner over.

Nice to hear, but I guess it will still be a streaming format and so I expect the problems with viewing it frame by frame back and forth will persist. But maybe and automatic downloadlink for a "normal" video is created as well when uploading a video. This would be an improvement to my taste 😉

Werner Exinger wrote:

I already suspected that your goal would be an animation.

Here is another one

Werner, You can add my Wind in Your fountain animation - see http://communities.ptc.com/videos/4525

Mathcad-remake of the famous ladies movie "Gone with the Wind":

Wind-Animation.png

Valery Ochkov wrote:

One joke in attach!

It would be good to add a wind from right to left in the face of the boy

Valery Ochkov wrote:

Valery Ochkov wrote:

One joke in attach!

It would be good to add a wind from right to left in the face of the boy

Gone with the Wind

Is the model correct? Prime 2 in attach!

wind.png

One model of the fountain in Geneva

Geneva.png

We can create a function as a PDEs solution:

pdeD.png

Valery Ochkov wrote:

We can create a function as a PDEs solution:

pdeD.png

Nice Valery, but probably not good practice to plot for a time beyond the end of the time (T) for which the PDE has been solved!

Alan

Top Tags