cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creating PDF file for Mathcad worksheet

AlfredLeick
1-Newbie

Creating PDF file for Mathcad worksheet

Hi,

Does anybody know how to save a Mathcad sheet in PDF form? Using Save As.., in Prime 2 I only see the file type xps and in Version 15 I see html but no pdf anywhere. Thanks for any hint.

Alfred

4 REPLIES 4

Alfred Leick wrote:

Hi,

Does anybody know how to save a Mathcad sheet in PDF form? Using Save As.., in Prime 2 I only see the file type xps and in Version 15 I see html but no pdf anywhere. Thanks for any hint.

Alfred

Use File/Print and choose a pdf printer driver (pdf995 is free if you don't have one - http://www.pdf995.com/ -there are probably many others) This generates a pdf file.

Alan

wow its really working and very useful...

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:AlfredLeick)

for large worksheets (several MB), it is better to disable the automatic calculation, otherwise, you risk the computer block or long waits before the conversion to pdf begins.
When the conversion starts, it launches the saving of the new file, the request, however, is hidden, and you can only notice it by noting the icon on the taskbar.

-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:-MFra-)

For large worksheets (several MB), it is better, after reaching the end of the file, to disable the automatic calculation, otherwise, you risk the computer block or long waits before the conversion to pdf begins. Then, with the "CTRL HOME" command you place yourself at the beginning of the file and start the conversion.
When the conversion starts, it launches the saving of the new file, the request, however, is hidden, and you can only notice it by noting the icon on the taskbar.

Top Tags