cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Features of Convenience

ptc-3935512
1-Newbie

Features of Convenience

Dear Mona,

I know that Prime 3 will bring back many features from previous versions; however, I know that our company would benefit more if it was easier to produce professional reports and templates. We hope you can incorporate as many of the following items as possible:

1. different sizes and page orientations
  2. automated Table of Contents
  3. ability to lock visible areas to avoid unwanted editing
  4. ability to define a variable as a "text", and use that special variable in the text in a way that only the defined “text” is printed without the variable showing
  5. spell checker
  6. page margin control
  7. multi-level lists
  8. watermarks
  9. ability to align items to each other
  10. ability to change the calculation text size
  11. ability to print several page ranges

I believe the features listed above would make Mathcad Prime 3 very attractive to engineering companies, such as ours.

Sincerely,

Gnouni Yengoian

3 REPLIES 3
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-3935512)

While I agree with some of your requests the majority are included in M15. I believe Mathcad Prime 3.0 should soley concentrate on getting to the current capability of M15, instead of adding new features.

Mike

I am 100% in agreement. While there is nothing in Gnouni's list that I would say no to, the absoute highest priority is to transfer the features we already use and rely on from MC15 to Prime.

Richard Jackson wrote:

... the absoute highest priority is to transfer the features we already use and rely on from MC15 to Prime.

Hear hear!

Alan

Top Tags