cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Iteration outside a MathCad file -- MathConnex 8

JTmathcad-disab
1-Newbie

Iteration outside a MathCad file -- MathConnex 8

Hope anybody can hlep.

I'm using Mathcad 14 and I used to have a Mathcad 8 and a Mathcad 12. In Mathcad 8, it has a MathConnex 8 which allows you to do iterations among severial Mathcad files. I found this functon was very useful when doing a large program iterating outside a Mathcad file. Because you can do both complicated iteration/programming in a file, and then integrate it with other file for more complicated iteration/programming among the files. However, since Mathcad 12, this function has gone (maybe since orther previous versions, which I had not have). Does anybody know how if Mathcad 14 has a function to replace MathConnex? Or, if I still want to do interations among Mathcad files, what should I do?

I sitll have my Mathcad 8 installed in my machine. The problem is that it does not run any files in later versions than Mathcad 8.

Thanks for your attention.

Jie
1 REPLY 1

Mathconnex is no longer supported by PTC. It was dropped some time ago. You could try using it with later Mathcad versions (it is outside of Mathcad, using the OLE interface) and see if it works. Otherwise you have to do your iterations by setting up your problem as functions which can then be iterated within Mathcad.