cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

MathCAD 15.0 Not Formatting Correctly

iit
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

MathCAD 15.0 Not Formatting Correctly

I recently put MathCAD 15.0 on my laptop. When I go to open MathCAD files created from my other computer (files created with MathCAD 15.0), the imported objects such as an excel header/footer are shrunk and the embedded autocad images are scattered. Even the right boundary page line seems out of place. In other words when I go to open the Mathcad files on my laptop, the display is different than what I'm getting on my other computer. The display on my laptop is not right. It's frustrating b/c I have many Mathcad files/templates created and they don't appear correct on my laptop. I could try re-sizing everything to fit nicely on my laptop screen, but that would take hours if not days to update all my files. Any ideas? I'm not at all a computer wiz, so I'm needing some help. Does this have anything to do with Adobe reader?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:iit)

Did you create them with a different zoom setting, or a zoom setting greater than 100%? Also, do you have Windows set to a non-default font (in particular, a larger font size)?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

Did you create them with a different zoom setting, or a zoom setting greater than 100%? Also, do you have Windows set to a non-default font (in particular, a larger font size)?

iit
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Hi Richard

It wasn't the zoom but it was the windows font setting! My laptop had the default font set at 125%. I backed it down to 100% and everything is formatted correctly now. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. A big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Thanks again.

Top Tags