cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Mathcad Prime 2.0 - Current name and path

cairo-2
1-Newbie

Mathcad Prime 2.0 - Current name and path

Hi,

We just updated from Mathcad 15 to Prime 2.0 and we have to solve some compatibility problems.

First of all, we had, in the Mathcad 15 version, a worksheet with a component (button) ; this component used to get back the worksheet.name, it means the name of the current mathcad worksheet.

I'm trying to replace this component, in Prime 2.0, by a function.

I found that the path and the name of the current mathcad worksheet can be called in the heading.

Is there any way to get back this path in the sheet ?

I don't want to manually copy/past the path from the header to the sheet, I need to do it automatically.

If I can't do it automatically, I have to create a ini.txt file, containing the names of all the mathcad worksheets intended to be used one after one, and do some re-writing stuff in each mathcad sheet to the ini.txt ; it's not a clean way to do that, and it brings some constraints for the futur user.

Thank you for your answer or ideas,

Cecile

1 REPLY 1

Hi,

Just for info, we finally choose to create an extra-subfolder for each mathcad worksheet, name-based on each worksheet's name ; and we re-create the name with the CWD.

As I said before, it's not a clean way, but it works...

I'm still interested if you have any solution for this version of Mathcad.. or if I missed something huge ?

Thanks for reading,

Cecile

Top Tags