cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Mathcad Prime 3.0: GUI interface comments

Ninetrees
1-Newbie

Mathcad Prime 3.0: GUI interface comments

7. The round M' button doesn't always get me the correct menu. Sometimes I get the Windows title bar menu instead. This happens often, so it cannot be that I am simply "missing" a button as large as M'.

9. I tried this

To Customize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar (Much of Help still references MP 2.0)

1. Right-click a button on the Ribbon or Quick Access Toolbar. The shortcut menu appears.

But it did not appear.

In some places, Help references M' 2..0.

~R~

7 REPLIES 7
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:Ninetrees)

9. I tried this

To Customize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar (Much of Help still references MP 2.0)

1. Right-click a button on the Ribbon or Quick Access Toolbar. The shortcut menu appears.

But it did not appear.

In some places, Help references M' 2..0.

~R~

You have to right click on the title names and then you get the options. To be fair, there isn't much customizing available.

Mike

I'm not sure what "title names" you mean. I r-clicked on Math, for example, but all I got was 2 choices. I am looking for how to add items to the QAT. I get nothng when I r-click on the QAT.

~R~

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Rich Messeder wrote:

I'm not sure what "title names" you mean. I r-clicked on Math, for example, but all I got was 2 choices. I am looking for how to add items to the QAT. I get nothng when I r-click on the QAT.

~R~

I get nothing either.

I was talking about Math, Input/Output etc. Yes there seems to be only two choices.

Mike

I now see the source of the problem. Help states:

To Customize the Ribbon and Quick Access Toolbar

1.Right-click a button on the Ribbon or Quick Access Toolbar. The shortcut menu appears.

The menu only appears if one RMCs the button to be placed on the QAT. And then...once there is at least one "added" button on the QAT, one can RMC the /added/ button to remove it. Help must be more clear here.

~R~

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Rich Messeder wrote:

7. The round M' button doesn't always get me the correct menu. Sometimes I get the Windows title bar menu instead. This happens often, so it cannot be that I am simply "missing" a button as large as M'.

Whats this?

Mike

Not sure what "this" you refer to. On my copy of M', in the upper left corner, right next to the Math tab and the QAT, there is a round button with M' in the middle. I click it to get a menu. Often, if I am off center on that button, and I don't get the M' menu, but the Windows window menu, just as with other Windows apps.

~R~

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Sorry Rich I get you know.

I have just tried to replicate the problem, but can't.

Mike

Top Tags