cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Matrix and vector in Solver!

ValeryOchkov
24-Ruby IV

Matrix and vector in Solver!

See please the Mathcad Prime 3 sheet in attach.

One transport problem - see Prime (with me) cannot solve a transportation problem

Price.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Valery.

Attached, some modifications.

Best regards.

Alvaro.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi Valery.

Linear programming usually involves a lot of individual equations. It could be some frustrating if you must to write one by one.

Hope that this arrange works in Prime.

Best regards.

Alvaro.

fig.gif

And maybe this other arrange could be more clear.

fig.gif

Thanks, Alvaro!

1. Attach please the sheet.

2. My students and me would like to solve this Transportation theory (mathematics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in general in matrix form: we have k mines, n Power plants (two vectors) and a k*n matrix with Price of transportation of coil. Some elements of matrix have the value infinity - no way. What is the optimal Plan?

3. How can we use summation in the solve block in this task Solver Mathcad 15 and Mathcad Prime

Val

Hi Valery.

Attached, some modifications.

Best regards.

Alvaro.

Thanks, Alvaro!

In Prime

Hi Valery.

Nice to know that works in Prime. Balance the Mine production before making the distribution plan is logic, but this is not the real situation. In the attached how to handle unbalanced demmand and production. Also, I think that the correct given block is with "<" and ">", not with equals, even the answer seems to be the same.

Best regards.

Alvaro.

FIG.gif

Alvaro!

See please

Re: Study 7. Thermal engineers' gift to water chemists

Your solution is for new edition of the book!

Top Tags