cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

New release of Mathcad Prime 3.1

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

New release of Mathcad Prime 3.1

Hello,

Today there was a new release of Mathcad Prime 3.1. And here is a list of major new features:

• Application Programming Interface (API): You can use PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1 to create integrations with third-party tools and to automate processes.
  • Connectivity with Third-Party Tools: Use a selection of PTC written custom functions to integrate with external tools.
  • Engineering Notebook Powered by PTC Mathcad: For PTC Creo Parametric 3.0 M030 and later, you can embed a PTC Mathcad worksheet directly within a PTC Creo Parametricpart or assembly. Share data between the embedded PTC Mathcad worksheet and the PTC Creo Parametric model to drivegeometry from PTC Mathcad to PTC Creo Parametric or to analyze PTC Creo Parametric parameters in PTC Mathcad.
  • Handling Large Sets of Data: For 64-bit architectures, data set sizes are no longer limited to a 2 gigabyte (GB) ceiling.
  • Windows 8.1 Support: PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1 supports the Windows 8.1 operating system.

OS Windows support:

Pic_1.png

Video "What’s New in PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1": What’s New in PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1 | PTC

PDF's "Read This First" and "What's New" guide for this release can be found in attachment.

6 REPLIES 6

So my home computer with OS VISTA might or might not work?

jroth
4-Participant
(To:Fred_Kohlhepp)

Fred,

I would highly recommend upgrading to at least Windows 7. It is a major improvement over Vista. I also wouldn't discount Microsoft from dropping support for an older OS shortly as Windows 10 is getting ready for market. They already dropped XP support.

Fred,

Try it. The program should work. Just technical support does not work/support when using MP 3.1 in Vista OS.

I see one more in Mathcad Prime 3.1 (sorry - in Russian version):

04-01-2015.png

List of bugs fixed (resolved issues) for Mathcad Prime can be found by using "Update Advisor" tool on PTC's site, here: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/update_advisor/update_advisor.jsp

And here is a short list for Mathcad Prime 3.1 F000 service release:

Pic_1.png

Online Mathcad Prime 3.1 help center available here: PTC Mathcad Prime 3.1 Help Center

Unlike the previous help centers available online login through the account on PTC's website isn't required now.

Top Tags