cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0 - file corrupted

mhbaelum
3-Visitor

PTC Mathcad Prime 4.0 - file corrupted

Hi. I have a problem with some lost work in a Mathcad dok. When i trying to open the file, there is a tekstbox saying - ''Some regions are corrupted and connot be opened''. Can someone help me i this situation? I attached the file.

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Try this file.

You are embedding math regions within text regions.  You should be able to do this but it seems to be the problem.

Move all the math regions out of the text regions.  Keep them seperate.  Someone from Mathcad Prime should be given this file.

Cheers Terry

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

Try this file.

You are embedding math regions within text regions.  You should be able to do this but it seems to be the problem.

Move all the math regions out of the text regions.  Keep them seperate.  Someone from Mathcad Prime should be given this file.

Cheers Terry

Thank you for responding.

The file you uploaded isn't corrupted anymore. But some of the data is still gone. Now i learned a lesson to next time with math regions within text regions even tho I never have had this problem before. 

Top Tags