cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Page Numbers in Mathcad Prime 1.0

MJG
18-Opal
18-Opal

Page Numbers in Mathcad Prime 1.0

The page number within a footer changes location when I have my selection point on a different page. See the following three images below: 1) Page number inserted into footer; 2) Exit footer region by selection a position on the same page (no change); 3) Select a position on a different page (page number moves up and to the left). This error only occurs with the page number, not file name or date. I noticed this error when I first scrolled after creating footer (I had the page number, file name, and date all lined up on page 1, but when I scrolled down, I noticed that the page number on page 2 was not in line). When I print, there is no error, only in viewing within Mathcad (so I guess this isn't a huge deal, but it threw me off at first). I can re-create this error repeatedly.

Anyone else have the same problem?

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

5 REPLIES 5
mzeftel
1-Newbie
(To:MJG)

Hi Mark,

We have fixed this display issue and other page number issues in Mathcad Prime 2.0. Look for it sometime in early 2012.

Mona

MJG
18-Opal
18-Opal
(To:mzeftel)

Great!

I've been compiling a list of ideas that I'd like to see incorperated into future releases. Is there a thread you'd recommend to post them?

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Mark,

You can post them here.

Mike

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

Mark Gase wrote:

Great!

I've been compiling a list of ideas that I'd like to see incorperated into future releases. Is there a thread you'd recommend to post them?

I recommend you in the future to participate in beta testing of Mathcad Prime.

Joeboy
12-Amethyst
(To:mzeftel)

I just left a live meeting with PTC (it died). I listened as the young lady went on about "2's" ease of use. Then I tried to convert a simple statics file. "2" does not handle "insert math region", my footer notations did not transfer, I could not get the notations I created to format properly, I gave up.

Top Tags