cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Virtual PTC- Challenge

f.kohlhepp
1-Newbie

Virtual PTC- Challenge

I just tried to respond to Boston Dan's challenge for MathCad in the PTC virtual web event.

Clicking on the link in his post brought me to the registration page. My PTC account name and password did not work for entry. I attampted to register as a "new user," and got a message that there were errors in my submittal; but I couldn't find them.

The real challenge seems to be getting into the event!

3 REPLIES 3

Fred Kohlhepp wrote:

I just tried to respond to Boston Dan's challenge for MathCad in the PTC virtual web event.

Clicking on the link in his post brought me to the registration page. My PTC account name and password did not work for entry. I attampted to register as a "new user," and got a message that there were errors in my submittal; but I couldn't find them.

The real challenge seems to be getting into the event!

UPDATE:

Apparently using the same password as my PTC account caused a flag. Generating a new password (something else to remember) allowed me to complete a Planet PTC virtual registration.

Hi Fred -

Thank you for your interest in the upcoming PlanetPTC Virtual - Mathcad event. As BostonDan mentioned, your registration login and password are different than your login/password for PTC.com. Did you attend the March Mathcad Virtual event? If so, you can use the same login details. If not, please register and you will receive an email that contains useful information as well as an Outlook calendar reminder.

Also, are you interested in a specific discussion topic for the event? Let me know what you'd like to hear about from our Mathcad product experts - we're looking for chat forum topics.

Thanks!

PTC_Melinda

Hi Fred,

The event is managed through a third-party. If you attended the first virtual Mathcad event back in March, you may reuse the same credentials. If not, you'll have to create a new one. All information provided is independent of the information you provide for your PTC.com basic web account.

For all other members, here is the link to the discussion in question

-Dan

Top Tags